Cumbria Life is the county’s favourite monthly magazine. The NW award-winning lifestyle publication combines beautiful photography with outstanding features on the county’s people and places.
Over 60,000 readers each month enjoy articles on interesting Cumbrians; towns and villages; local products, pubs and restaurants; art, books and events; gardens, homes and property. There are regular columns from the likes of BBC Radio 2’s Stuart Maconie, Hairy Biker Dave Myers, and local author Hunter Davies; and walks by Bill Birkett.
Cumbria Life celebrates the very best of our stunning county, and is a must-have for locals (whether resident in Cumbria or beyond) and for visitors alike.
Regular features include:
- Notebook – all the latest news from across the county
- Food & Drink
- Homes & Gardens
- Arts & Culture including monthly events listings
- Personal Finance
- Antiques & Auctions
- Town & Country – people, parties, charity and community events
- Cover price £3.80
- 63,000 Cumbrian readers
- 11,500 circulation across CA and LA postcodes
- 3,000 Cumbrian subscribers
- 2,000 UK-wide subscribers
- Readers are 56% ABC1s, 81% over 35 years of age, and 60% female
Cumbria Life delivers a quality targeted readership for its advertisers. With a growing circulation and content that reflects our readers’ contemporary lifestyles and interests and at the same time, their love of county’s landscapes and traditions, the magazine is an effective platform for promoting your business’ messages.
Research undertaken by CN Group shows a remarkable level of brand loyalty to Cumbria Life. Readers say that they love getting the magazine each month, and enjoy and appreciate both the quality editorial and advertising. The research highlighted that our readers love their county, and will travel across its length and breadth to fulfil their passion for Cumbria. They are interested in buying local produce, visiting the shops, food and drink establishments, and leisure venues that we feature in Cumbria Life. Many have said that they have found quality products and services through the adverts in the magazine that they had not come across before.
Our readers typically fit the following MOSAIC lifestyle groups:
- Symbols of Success – well set in their careers and enjoying higher incomes as senior management, in professional practices or as successful entrepreneurs
- Suburban Comfort – well established families in comfortable homes, with children becoming independent; white collar workers, planning towards retirement with moderate incomes
- Rural Isolation – living in small communities, having mixed income levels, strong community sense, farming and tourism key employment sectors
Advertising in Cumbria Life can work for your business.
Who to contact?
The White House, Dalston Road, Carlisle, Cumbria CA2 5UA
T 01228 612333